he WARDS | Help Us

Donate Now

All donations made to WARDS are exempted under section 80G of the INDIAN Income Tax Act and we are registered under FCRA to receive grants from foreign countries. You always should consult your auditor or tax/investment professional before making any kind of charitable contribution.